Quality White Mug with Case Dismissed! book cover image and Gloria Cameron website printed on front and reverse.
Case Dismissed! Quaility Mug
- Please ensure that your shipping address details are correct. We accept no responsibility for orders that do not reach their destination due to missing or incorrect address details.
- Please be aware that any stated delivery times are provided as guidelines. Actual delivery times will depend upon stock availability.
- Due to size/weight restrictions, we may change the method of dispatch at no extra cost to you.
All orders placed with are sent in one consignment. If there are items in your order that are not in stock, this may delay shipment of your order. If, after seven days, there are items still outstanding, we will dispatch the items that are available.
Delivery Costs - UK only
Our standard 5 working day delivery charge start from £2.00 to £3.99 for Delivery in the UK.
Free Delivery Terms
- Free delivery only applies to items that are being delivered to a UK address
- Items ordered will be delivered in one consignment
- Our free delivery offer cannot be used retrospectively
Your Right to Cancel & Distance Selling Regulations
If you are contracting with us as a consumer online or by phone, you have the right to cancel your contract at any time up to seven working days after the day on which you receive the goods.
- You must inform us in writing or by email of the cancellation of the contract.
- You are entitled to a refund of any money you have paid in relation to the contract even if the goods are not defective in any way. If you have paid a delivery charge, this will also be refunded, but if you are only returning part of the order, then we are not obliged to repay any of the delivery charge.
- You must take reasonable care of the goods while in your possession and they must be returned to us promptly at your cost.
- Refunds for returned goods will only be paid upon receipt of the goods. PLEASE CALL 07802 785 277 before Returning any goods. Returns address: Apt 3455, Chynoweth House, Trevissome Park, Truro, TR4 8UN, United Kingdom or call 07802 785 277, email email@example.com
- Distance Selling Regulations do not apply to business to business contracts.
- This is not intended to be a full statement of all your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations. Full details of your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations are available from the Office of Fair Trading, the Trading Standards office or the Citizens’ Advice Bureau.
Currently, our website does not accept overseas orders. However, we are able to process orders for deliveries to non-UK destinations on a direct order basis. If you wish to find out the delivery costs for a non-UK destination, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.